FCCL (Flexible Copper Clad Laminate) is a product where copper plate is formulated on polyamide film. It is also used as raw material of components where flexibility of various electronic products like mobile phones, LCD monitors and HDDs, which are frequently used in our daily life, is required.
· What is LS-FLEX?
As a sputter type with two-layers of FCCL, it is an electronic material required to make a product lightweight, and is fine-pitch with industrial development of electronic components. After formulating conductive layer with sputtering on polyamide film, this product passes plating process and offers a copper thickness (2~8㎛) that meets customers’ requirements.
- COF (Chip On Film) for LCD : Raw material of COF connecting large LCD panel and circuit board
- COF for mobile phones : Raw material of COF connecting small LCD panel and circuit board
- Optical Pickup : For pick up of optical equipment like CD-ROMs
- For HDD FPCB
As a key technology using plating technology of optimal sputtering method and copper foil production, LS-FLEX is a high-end product to meet fine-pitch of circuit board. It is also reliable, etch resistant, flexible, and is applied to high-tech semi-additive.
· Major Functions
- COF for desktop LCD monitors
- COF for notebook LCD monitors
- COF for mobile phones
- Camera module of mobile phones
- Connecting optical pickup and rigid PCB